Bark For Mark

Information about the 2006 Ironman!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ironman in Photos...

Here's me at 5:15 in the morning, in the parking lot, packing up some bags. Everything is "Wunderbar" although I never did get to eat it yesterday.















At 6:15 we get down to the swim start. Um yeah, it is as dark as it looks, in 45 minutes it will be light enough for us all to swim!













Jess tells me to get suited up! :) No lie, 5 minutes after this photo was taken some girl walked by with a box of Dunkin Donuts. I almost asked for one...
















And we're off! The swim start. I am that guy in the white cap probably pretty close to that Ford sign.















One of these dudes is me. Again look for the white cap and black goggles! :) Actually it's pretty easy to tell which one is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home