Bark For Mark

Information about the 2006 Ironman!

Monday, September 11, 2006

An Ironman overview in photos...part II

I made it through the first transition and am about to start the bike. One of my last dry moments!












Here is a shot going up the Midtown climb. Steady tempo and way too busy but I got around everyone! So many fans!!!














Here's me starting the run! I was pretty pumped about my bike ride and to have dry clothes on even if only for a couple minutes. I was also happy that all I had left was one marathon! :)














6 miles in which means 20.2 to go! :)












I bought my finish line photo, I'll have to scan it. For now I got my mom and dad on the cell!












One of the rewards for a long, hard day! :) I ate the other reward before it could be photographed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home